You know when people say “What’s the alternative to cat-calling?” This. This is the alternative.
1. First it’s all in caps. Try script buddy if you want to be romantic.
2. A post it note? You used a post it note? What’s on the back, your grocery list?
3. Your name is Hayden. Adjust that shit.
4. This is actually the creepiest shit to do to a girl. You just admitted to her that you’ve been staring at her. Staring is rude man. You’re mother should have taught you that. Emily Post that shit man. “A man doesn’t do anything to show or bring public scrutiny to a woman.” In other words, eyes fucking front.
5. It’s creepy because you told her that not only are you staring at her but all the other dudes are to. So the neighborhood isn’t safe for her.
6. Instead of walking up and introducing yourself like a grownup and Non-Stalker, you waited until she either wasn’t looking or was in the bathroom and YOU SLIPPED SOMETHING INTO HER PROPERTY WHEN SHE WASN’T LOOKING. Where else does that happen? I don’t know. Like in bars and shit with drinks and shit.
7. You left your number. What dumb shit man leaves his number? You never leave your number because it shows you are desperate as hell. You have to EARN that woman’s number. Giving her your number is a major flag to any girl because it tells her right away you’re too fucking eager. Eager guys put girls in trouble all the damn time.
8. You are perpetuating the prince charming fantasy which holds the woman as an unattainable ideal or a desperate conquest, rather than an actual person who, despite her looks, might have a poor personality. But you didn’t get up and introduce yourself, because you knew you would be rejected so you waited while she was distracted and used the framework of a fucking rapist to make yourself look like a good guy.
I hope she burns that post it Hayden. I hope she burns it to fucking ash.
Holy fuck why does everything on this site have to be broken down to “don’t treat her like an object” or “You’re acting like a stalker/rapist/child”? I understand the idea, but really, calm down.
One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less. They see the potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world.
I miss soulless Sam sometimes.
i’ve never seen anyone shift to bitch face as quickly as sam does in that last gif
When people quote The Perks of Being A Wallflower, why do they quote things like “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite,” or “We accept the love we think we deserve,” when there are gems like this.
if you date me we will have:
- morning sex
- afternoon sex
- dinner sex
- after meal sex
- i made pancakes sex
- good morning sex
- shower sex
- bored sex
- make up sex
- break up sex
- monday sex
- tuesday sex
- wednesday sex
- thursday sex
- friday sex
- saturday sex
- sunday sex
- there is nothing on tv sex
- i love you sex
He’s so right! ♥
“Oh, you’re straight? So is spaghetti until it gets hot. ;)”
Are you suggesting we boil heterosexuals
Post reblogged from with 152,545 notes
being a pessimist is great i’m always either right or pleasantly surprised
Page 1 of 419